I will never say Goodbye; Instead, See you next time 😍 SD Muhammadiyah Pakem Farewell Party 😭 It was February 2, 2019 around 7 o'clock in the morning when our farewell in school started. We performed our cultural dance with my co-Filipinos and friends from Thailand. This was our last day with our students and teachers. A sweet goodbye to everyone, I may not see you everyday but you are always in my heart with our most unforgettable memories. I've learned a lot from this school especially the teaching experiences and I would ensure to apply those learnings in the actual field. I will miss you forever. Thank you for everything and for being part of my most fulfilling life. The photos were taken outside their Mosque. I was with my co-Filipino sea student teachers, supervisors and principal of SD Muhammadiyah Pakem R.r Afiati Fatimah. Universitas Islam Indonesia Farewell Party This was happened last February 04, 2019 at 10:30 in the morning at Univ...
Comments
Post a Comment