Touch down Indonesia❤😍

Touch down Indonesia❤😍

It was January 9, 2019 (Saturday) at 12 o'clock in the morning when we arrived at Bali, Indonesia with my co-sea teachers from my home university in Surigao City, Philippines and Sister Sahlee Trinilyn Palejo, SPC (the one who accompanied us from Surigao City, Philippines to Jakarta Indonesia). I am very happy that I've been in this place in Bali even just a short period of time because this is one of the popular/famous places in Indonesia. It is well-known for its very fine sand & white beaches, mountains, volcanoes and other tourists spots.


This picture was taken inside the airport of Bali, I was with Sister Sahlee Palejo, SPC (the one wearing gray dress) and my two classmates who were my companions in my host university in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Jogja, Indonesia 💖

Farewell Ceremonies😥😭

Universitas Islam Indonesia💖