The Beginning ✈😍

The Beginning ✈😍


January 8, 2019 around 12:00 noon (1st flight)
I am the person who loves adventure, and travelling outside my country (Philippines) is one of my dreams. Actually, this was all my first time. First time to visit other places, to ride an airplane, to travel in abroad, to join international program and to live miles away from my family. I was very excited during this moment yet nervous because again as what I've said I'm a first timer. I was thinking a lot of things and there were so many what if's came to my mind but I just sighed and say "I can do it with the greater glory of God, just stay positive self". I grabbed this opportunity for me to have a lifetime memorable experiences. By the way, we traveled for almost 3 days with 4 connecting flights. From Surigao City to Butuan City, Butuan City to Manila (1st flight), Manila to Bali (2nd flight), Bali to Jakarta (3rd flight) and lastly from Jakarta to Yogyakarta Indonesia. Thanks God for our safe flights.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡


NEXT POST: Touchdown Indonesia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Jogja, Indonesia πŸ’–

Farewell CeremoniesπŸ˜₯😭

Universitas Islam IndonesiaπŸ’–