Farewell Ceremonies😥😭

I will never say Goodbye; Instead, See you next time 😍

SD Muhammadiyah Pakem Farewell Party 😭
It was February 2, 2019 around 7 o'clock in the morning when our farewell in school started. We performed our cultural dance with my co-Filipinos and friends from Thailand. This was our last day with our students and teachers. A sweet goodbye to everyone, I may not see you everyday but you are always in my heart with our most unforgettable memories. I've learned a lot from this school especially the teaching experiences and I would ensure to apply those learnings in the actual field. I will miss you forever. Thank you for everything and for being part of my most fulfilling life.

The photos were taken outside their Mosque. I was with my co-Filipino sea student teachers, supervisors and principal of SD Muhammadiyah Pakem R.r Afiati Fatimah.

Universitas Islam Indonesia Farewell Party

This was happened last February 04, 2019 at 10:30 in the morning at Universitas Islam Indonesia faculty room with all the batch 7 SEAMEO participants, UII Coordinator, supervisors, rector and buddies. We performed cultural dance from our country.

This photo was taken inside the UII faculty room. I was with my batch 7 co-sea teachers, buddies, supervisors, coordinator, faculty and rectors.

UII Rector
          
 This was the view outside the UII Campus

With my co-sea teacher from our home university in Philippines 

With our supervisor Mr. Willy Prasetya

         
         UII Coordinator Mr. Herman Felani Tandjung

  During our dance presentation

My deepest gratitude to everyone who is part of this program for these such wonderful and unforgettable experiences: first of all, to almighty God for guiding and giving me the courage throughout my journey in Indonesia, to my family and relatives for the full support, to my home university president Sr. Marie Rosanne Mallillin, SPC, for allowing us to participate in this program, to my home university coordinator Sr. Nicole de Marie Dabalus, SPC for giving me this opportunity and supervision during my internship, CECA family, UII coordinator Sir Herman Felani Tandjung for accepting me and for the great accommodation and excursion, to my supervisor Sir Willy Prasetya for supervising me throughout my practicum period: for the good feedbacks, advices suggestions, and giving me clear instruction in teaching matters especially in terms of the lesson planning and teaching pedagogies, to the principal of SD Muhammadiyah Pakem Rr. Afiati Fatimah, S.Pd, faculty and staff, students and most especially my cooperating teacher Mr. Sapto Hadi Parwoto for sharing his knowledge in teaching. Lastly, to my co-participants from Thailand and Philippines from different universities and buddies for the accompany, bonding and patience. Again, thank you so much everyone for sharing your knowledge and expertise, for exposing me in diverse teaching and learning scenarios, for your time, for welcoming us, for being hospitable, generous, kind and caring since day 1 until the end of the program. I am very thankful for being part of this organization for without this, I may not able to practice new skills, broaden my knowledge, meet you all, expand my cultural understanding & perspective and discover wonderful Indonesia. I will keep and cherish these memories in my heart and mind forever.

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Jogja, Indonesia 💖

Universitas Islam Indonesia💖